Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What style next?

Last night, I clipped my ends again for the second time this year. I put my hair in two strand twists and clipped my ends at an angle. I have been wanting to do it for a while, but I was advised that I should wait until spring broke. My ends really needed it and they feel so much better now. Usually when I plan my plans seem to never work out the way that I planned lol. For example, I wanted to straighten my hair two weeks ago but of course it didn't come out right. My ends seemed really rough every time I straighten a section. So I twisted the front and wore it that was for a couple of days.

Now, I would like to put more kinky twists in my hair but something keeps telling me wait. I only have about two weeks of school left and will only be making myself more stressed out if I add more tasks to my plate.

Idk what style I will do next...at the moment I'm drawing a blank.

No comments: