Friday, April 3, 2009

My natural curls

Yesterday, I was at practice for a campus gospel group that I'm in and a girl comes up to me and goes, "How did you get your hair like that?" Honestly, I kne exactly what she meant what I wanted so bad to play along. So I responded, "What do you mean?" She says, "Like that...cute...those curls." I probably should have told you how my hair is right now. Well, after having my hair in micro twists for two entire weeks I finally took them out. You probably think my hair is in a twist out, since I haven't washed it yet and that would make total sense....if my hair was anything close to normal. Well it's not. No matter what I do to my hair it always reverts back to my 3c/4a curls. I guess most ppl would be bothered by that but I love it. I wouldn't give my curls up for anything. :)

No comments: