Friday, April 10, 2009

My sis needs your help with transitioning

So my big sis called me a couple of weeks ago and told me that she is thinking about getting away from the creamy crack. I was so happy that at least one of my family members besides me has the desire to. Her problem is that she has never really took care of her own hair. Me, my sis, and my mama have always religiously got our hair styled at the salon. Since transitioning isn't something that most hairdressers are willing to hold their clients hands thru...she has to do this all on her own. Believe me when I tell you that she doesn't know where to start. Her main concern right now is what styles should she rock.

Well, here is a little background on her. Doesn't look a day over 21 but is in her late 20's so I don't think she will be willing to do "young looking" styles. Her hair is about a 4c I would guess and it rests slightly passed her shoulders. Her son is 2.5 so she can't spend 5 hrs doing her hair like some of us can. Please guys she needs you.

No comments: