Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Unrefined Shea Butter Search

It's that time again for me to purchase more shea butter. The first time that I bought it I got it from Butters-N-Bars. I can't complain. I believe I paid around $13(tax and shipping included) for 1lb of unrefined shea butter and that was great. It was a good quality shea butter and came in two convenient containers. Well, it's pretty much gone now. I visited the site again and now the same product is $8 alone + shipping is $9.95. I don't know about you but I think that is really expensive. My mom found 8oz of shea butter at a local beauty supply for around $5. I'm really tempted to give up on the site and buy the kind my mother got. My only worry is what if its old and dried out?

Please tell me if you have found a site that isn't involved in mass production and is pretty cheap.

I would love a response.

No comments: