Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Help the fashionless!

I have always been a very girly female. Most often I like to admire the fashionistas all around me, but I've never been able to catch on myself. I can easily use the excuse that I've never really had the chance to becuz my mother dresses horribly and I've never had alot of spending money to buy the hottest designer fits. I know that tons of ladies visit thift stores and find the cutest funkiest things at low prices....but I live in Lameville, Indiana lol. Anyways, money is still my number one excuse and I know its getting old. I have confidence and I want my clothes to reflect it. I want style I love style...its so hott. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Start by purchasing key pieces, (good quality) When the sales are on try and get a nice coat, a dark blazer, dark jeans, a few tops and one or two dresses maybe a caftan. Start to work from there by incorporating accessories, or statement jewellery. The key is once you buy quality, you rarely get tired of it. Try absolutely everything that interests you and pick the best of the best, not the whole pile of clothes.

Last but not least, bring out all the clothes you haven't worn in the last 6 months and try wearing them with something you have purchased recently.

All the best!

x