Monday, October 5, 2009

Just Thinking

This week was the first week at my new job. It is completely unclear to me what it is exactly that I am supposed to be doing here. I applied here with the hopes of getting a job as a computer assistant, but after coming into the interview I was told that he saw an opportunity to fill another need in their office. Therefore, I know that my position has something to do with database work, potentially training staff, and working on reports. Does that seem vague to you? Well it seems vague to me too. So far all I have done this week is play with software called HyperSnap. I'm hoping it will get better next week.

Today, my mother turns 60 years young. I'm so happy for her and I wish I could celebrate in some special way but ur girl is broke. She's in good health, happy, and always in a bubbly mood. Random but as a child I saw my mother is this abomindal woman. Despite the fact that she serves my father like she's his personal slave she seemed so strong. She got up every morning with my father and stayed busy all day. She is a semstrist and also a Sunday school teacher. She was always tired and falling asleep every time she sat but she never complained. I never saw her shed one tear until I was prolly in college. She was perfect by far but I'm happy she's my mother.

Ok sappy moment is over. I really wanna check out Chris Rocks Good Hair doc. I will prolly end up going to the movies by myself but I'm fine with that.

Have a good wknd everyone.

No comments: