Monday, June 8, 2009

*Singing* I got my curls back!

I couldn't take it any longer. I had to release my hair from those kinky twists. I hate wearing styles that last more than two weeks, but I tried it again. This time I had them in for a whole 3 weeks and 4 days...wow that was a stretch for me.

When I was takin my twists down it oddly took me realllllly long. I have a new puppy so I had to take her out several times while takin my twists down. I kno my neighbors thought I was some crack head walkin around with a fro in the front of my hair and the back in twists still.

The last time I took my kinky twists down I was able rock my dirty hair in a twist out for a couple of days, but this time it looked a hot mess. I immediantly jumped in the shower and washed my hair. I finally tried
and looovvveedd it. Once I completely rinsed my hair I added a little more for a leave in and it turned out like this....


This summer I will take full advantage of wash-n-goes. So this morning I hoped in the shower and cowashed with Totally Twisted again and loved it again lol. My curls have been poppin.

1 comment:

J. said...

your hair does look curlier.
I am going to try this...or at least the conditioner, when I BC.


BTW, I love your hair!