Friday, June 5, 2009

Flat Abs and a Small Waist Wish

For most of my life I have been petite. I was convinced that I would be small forever(stupid thought I know). My mother was like 120 when she got married at 28, both of my grandma's were petite, and so are the majority of my aunts(I have over 10) were small too. I was in for a rude awaking over the last couple of years. I've gained about 15 lbs and don't mind it most places but it's not cute on me anymore. My stomach is starting to budge out and I've went up two pants sizes. I know some ppl are thinking "You skinny chicks make me sick" but it is a big deal for me. I can't make unrealistic goals and say I'm going to go to the gym everyday or run for miles on a regular, but I need to do something.

I prefer to eat healthy food, but I will make more a commitment to do so more often.
I would like to get to the point where I don't have to undo my belt and pants because they are too tight.
I would like stomach to be flat.


For this I plan on jogging a couple of days a week with my new puppy. Also, I will cook healthy food at least 4 nights a week. I will do daily crutches and ab workouts. I plan to reach my goal by August 5.

No comments: