Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm breaking out

Over the last year my skin has went from bump free to bumpyville. I don't know whats going on. I'm think it might have something to do product dripping on my face, but every since that episode I have been doing great with making sure that my hair is dry enough to style and go. Also, I try to wash my face in the morning(Clean and Clear-I had some left that I need to use it up) and at night(Ambi daily cleanser)...but nothing is working. I drink plenty of water and I eat pretty well...ugh I'm frustrated now. I even tried this natural exfoliating method last Thursday...



So far nothing has changed. I will try this method one more time in two weeks. If it doesn't work I will try something else.

3 comments:

Tania Laure said...

Whatever you do you have to make sure you give yourself time to let it work. After the Clean and Clear is done, will you only use the Ambi? And could the bumps be from the summer heat? Eating carrots is supposed to help with skin and complexion if you're thinking about adding something to your diet, I want to do this too actually!

KurlyQue said...

I will prolly buy more Apricot Scrub, but ur right I need to find out what works. When I was first using Clean and Clear I believe it irritated my skin or something. Apparently my skin has changed, because I'm noticing that I have a few less bumps now lol. I have been eating carrots all this summer and it hasn't made a difference yet but I love them so they will def be staying in my eating habit.

Shoshoni said...

I've been having the same problem of bumps popping up on my forehead, back, and sides of my face and neck. I never had this problem before going natural. My skin is really sensitive, and I think co-washes and other products are causing flare-ups. I use Neutrogenas Oil-Free Acne Wash, day and night. And I dab full strength tea-tree oil on the blemishes before bed.