Monday, July 13, 2009

My Top Reasons I've added ACV as a staple

Anyone who knows me knows I love love AVC. We had our first encounter back last yesterday when I started to read about clarifying hair. Some say that ACV does not clarify your hair, but I would disagree. Like any product, it may not work for everyone but my hair loves it. I mix ACV 3:1 with shampoo(or condish) in a spray bottle. Every two weeks I add my mixture to wet hair in the shower when I am washing my hair.

As I've mentioned several times, I have a million and one allergies. One being severe ezcema. I've been praying that I will grow out of my allergies, but that hasn't happened yet. I'm 23 and I've been using creams for ezcema since I was at least 10 and I was sick and tired of it. One day several years ago I looked down at my hands and noticed that they were seriously loosing pigment. I was like awww nawww I am not trying to bleach my skin. Ever since then I only used the cream when I have a horrible break out...well until recently I came across an interesting alternative using ACV. I began to use this method about three times a day and within a week my skin really began to clear up.

On top of my allergies, I suffer from sinus issues, acid-related stomach aches, minor arthristis and the list continues. Yea, I'm falling apart. Anyway, I'm so tired of taking all my daily meds for all this crap. I read up on EarthClinic for my sinus and arthristis problems. I began to drink 3oz of ACV a day and I feel a million times better. Amazingly, I haven't had any pains or aches for weeks(besides headaches and I'm trying to figure that out now) and I'm so happy.

1 comment:

Yan Tan said...

hey hunn just stopping by showing some love on your blog!!! ;-p


**YanTan**


Come stop by sometime... : )