Monday, July 20, 2009

New Burst of Courage

I am the young age of 23, but boi I've been through so much. Recently, I have been worrying a great deal about my future. I wonder what will come of it. I wonder will I be successful. I wonder how will I get out of my credit card debt. How will I be able to?

I don't know the answer to any of these questions. Everyday I pray for peace. I pray that I will be ok. Most of the time I don't think that I will, but I believe that my savior will make a way. I know that I am truly with out a doubt trying as hard as I can. Ppl can try to tell me that I shouldn't have ever used the credit cards, but I know that I had to do what I had to do.

Everyday, I realize that I am becoming a more beautiful woman inside and out. I'm going through these trials for a reason(that is unknown to me). I will continue trying and I won't give up. I know that help is coming(one day).

1 comment:

Kinky Rhonnie said...

I too experienced drastic credit card debt at a very young age.

You will get through it.

Just be thankful that you've learned this life lesson early in age so you know what not to do in the future.

Don't beat yourself.

If you are not already a member of a credit union, join one, and apply for a credit line or low interest credit card for a debt consolidation.

You will pay less per month on one big balance than paying each little balance.

They actually typed up the checks for me and all I had to do was mail them out.

Keep your head up.