Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It gets old fast

Ever since I was very small I could never keep my focus on anything very long. To make it plain, everything usually gets old pretty fast. I would get something new and after a few days or maybe a week if someone even asked me where I had it last I couldn't tell u. I'm 23 now and I still have this issue. This could even be the reason y I keep "forgetting" to write blog posts lol. Anyways, it gets extremely bad with hair styles. I can keep a style for three weeks max. Its pretty sad. I try to stretch but by the third week I'm telling myself that it needs to come out. I always seem to pick the worse times to take my hair styles down too. I decided I wanted to take my crochet braids down last night at about 11pm even tho I knew I would be too tired to wash it and that I had to be at work today at 8. So now I'm sitting here with a dirty head of hair a day before Thanksgiving. Plus, I plan to drive up north my mom's house tonight. Ugh.

No comments: