Tuesday, December 2, 2008

End of the Semester Wishes

So, I don't know about you all but I have two weeks of school left and things have been truly chaotic. I'm praying that my grades reflect my effort that I've put forth this semester.

I'm hoping that these next couple of weeks I continue to care for my hair as I've since my BC. I would hate for it to become a mess because I'm so terribly busy and stressed.

I've been getting a lot of compliments on my hair and it's made me feel so good. I've had individuals ask me to do their hair...I didn't think I had a talent. Also, the females on my paternal side of the family had a get together on Black Friday and it was great. It turns out that at least 5 members of my family has natural hair and I didn't even know. They been hiding it for years under wigs and I was so so surprised. I hope that I can be a large enough encouragement for them begin to wear their hair out.

My last wish is that I'm looking forward to finding some additional or replacing my shampoo and conditioner so I'll be working on this also.

1 comment:

The Creative Lady said...

ahhhh. . .the good ole days of December rolling in and 2 weeks of Fall semester left!

What do you wash your hair with? I have success with co-washing with cheapie conditioner such as VO5. I also like to use natural products such as baking soda or Apple Cider Vinegar to naturally cleanse my hair and scalp.

Do you have a fotki? Lots of naturals gather here and really talk about hair!
Check mine @ http://public.fotki.com/thecreativelady/

~Peace