Friday, September 10, 2010

Progress Report

So I have been using my black soap mix this week. I realize that I need to try the black soap out for at least a few weeks to see how it works out but I'm still debating how I should go about that. I normally use my St. Ive's Apricot scrub every other day, but I really don't know if I should be using it if I'm trying only see the results from the black soap. On top of that when I apply my ACV as my toner my face burns like crazy now and I don't know exactly how I should read that. Also, yesterday I noticed my face is starting to peal which I thought was a bad thing...until this morning I noticed my complexion is starting to look more clear. Could my skin pealing be a sign that my newer better skin is trying to peak through lol.

I also put in my mini twists last weekend and I hate the front of my hair already. I really can't stand the frizz. I try to ignore it but I feel like a fuzz ball. I used coconut oil and shea butter when twisting. I spray my hair with water and a few oils daily and sleep with a bonnet at night. I don't know what I'm doing wrong maybe its the water idk. My hair always feels moisturized. The back of my hair feels like I put twists in yesterday but the front looks like they've been in a month ugh. If I wasn't so tired I would redo the front this weekend. I will update again soon.

Toodles.

No comments: