Sunday, January 17, 2010

In my experience

Someone told me the other day that you "get bored" of your natural hair after 4 yrs so you go get a relaxer. I highly doubt that this is true lol. Naturally, I get bored easily period and this includes my hair, but that doesn't mean I want it to be relaxed. Idk maybe its just me, but I'm in love with my hair and regret that I ever wanted to be relaxed. My hair isn't hard to manage and I love my curls and kinks. If I ever get that bored I will find something else to do like cut it or something. Some may be a little irritated with my point of view, but I could really care less.

I'm trying out new styles all the time and love every minute of it. Here are a couple of pics of a style I did over the holidays. I also updated my fotki.

Although, sometimes I go through periods where don't feel like doing my hair. Like right now....I put in two strand twist last week and have been wearing a hat on top to keep my head warm. I have been doing better at moisturizing because Ive been noticing that when my scalp gets dry now my scalp gets incredibly dry and itchy.

1 comment:

DaisyDee said...

I really enjoy your blog I am a 4c hair type and have so much problem taking care of it its real difficult for me I went natural sep 2009. I would love to seek advice from natural sis like yourself or someone wiht same hair type as me. It get so stressful at times I think about going back to relaxers but I don't think its worth it especially after watching good hair..lol please email me with any tips you may have. I'm happy for you going natural its just beautiful, I really love your crul patterns. My email is haitain_angel06@yahoo.com look forward to hearing from you.