Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Internet service prices too extreme

As new year's day is fastly approaching I'm not very anxious for it to actually get here. All I can think about is bills plus more bills that I can't afford. I don't know what the government wants me to do...it seems like bailing out on school leaving a increasing 80,000 loan debt, breaking an apartment lease, and failing to pay bills is my only option. And I really don't want to be one of those ppl.

I was getting really excited about the new netbook I jointly purchased with my mother for Christmas. Yup thats my only Christmas gift and I'm thankful I was raised that Christmas isn't all about the gifts because my heart would be broken even more at this point. So, I'm shopping around for internet service at home....I can't find anything at all!!! Do you understand nothing!! When did internet service prices get so expensive? I'm looking for something that will let me surf at home. We have free wireless on campus and I usually stay there for a 10-14 hrs a day so I dont need much at home. So why in the heck are my only options 2year freaking contracts with Sprint or Verizon for $60(not including the purchase of equipement), $40 for 1MB with Comcast, or $35 (not including up to $82 for equipment) with At&t? I'm a very broke college student, I need to find another resolution.

No comments: